Sunday, April 18, 2010

Entrance Reflective Essay

I have been introduced to English since I first started talking. My knowledge of it has been expanded in my12 years in school. I am now a college student yet I'd have to say there are still more to improve. I can read quite well but I find it hard to understand a text when there are terms I am not familiar with. It also takes me some time before I could write a meaningful text. I get confused with which words to use on particular sentences.

Since I have friends on other colleges, I have been told that the Englcom course is composed of loads of essays and writing activities. I am looking forward to learning more on the proper way to write and use punctuation marks and the like. I believe this course would help me increase my knowledge and skills in English. Learning my competencies in reading and writing would help me in improving my skills and as we all know, English is the universal language. All of us would need to learn it for us to be able to communicate with foreigners. The career I have chosen is in demand abroad and if given the opportunity, I would like to work outside the country. With the knowledge I would acquire here in this course, it would be easier for me to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment